Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Reeds sporting goods had a sale on them a month ago. Check their site. It was the cheapest price I could find anywhere.
  2. Nice buck. Lets hear the story of how the hunt unfolded.
  3. I have switched over all my sealines to saltists. The drags are super smooth and adjust way better than any other reel on the market.
  4. Order a new handle from Tuna toms reel repair.
  5. I looked yesterday after work because I could see a lot of sand from the parkway. Not good! The ponds are going to be shot too. Oh well. THeres always the Finger lakes!
  6. HAppy Birthday Jerry. I hope it is a good one.
  7. Keith, I have to work that day but I would still like to send a donation. I will give you a shout.
  8. Happy Birthday!
  9. Happy Thanksgiving!
  10. Offshore will have more of a consistant bite.
  11. Last winter, I put a trail camera behind my shed to see how much deer activity I had behind the house. I do not have permission to hunt behind my house but it is fun to watch. I checked the camera the other day and had a ton of activity on the camera over the past 2 weeks. Here is a pic of 2 nice bucks. The one is a 10 and the other in the background is an 8. I have seen 7 different bucks over the past 5 days following doe.
  12. Congrats on the PB buck Ray
  13. I have a Clam Yukon and a Clam Kodiak up for sale. It is time to go back to one 2 man tent and go bigger. Both tents come with a travel cover and runner kits. The Yukon also comes with a custom rod holder system on the back of one of the seats. The Kodiak is in like new condition. The Yukon is in good condition. $350.00 for the Yukon and $250.00 for the Kodiak. Local pick up only. If you want pics, let me know and I will get some to you.
  14. Here is something I tried with some fresh perch filets. Marinate perch filets in Italian dressing (I used Olive Garden Italian dressing) for 24 hours. Put marinated filets in a food saver bag and get the air out of the bag. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Boil filets in food saver bag for 20 - 25 minutes or until fully cooked. Cut bag open, drain liquid and chow!
  15. 2 medium action Gander Mountain Guide series rods in good condition. One is 28" and one is 30". The 28" rod has larger guides than the 30". $5.00 each. Buy both and I will ship to the lower 48 for free.
  16. Selling stuff at a scrap yard hmmmm. Sounds like someones copper rig got turned in.
  17. Happy Birthday Keith!
  18. Congrats on the buck Andy!
  19. Watched 7 bucks chasing next to work yesterday. The one big boy was guarding a doe with his life. The 3 little bucks gave up quickly. After the big buck would chase the smaller bucks away, he would put on a display and tear the woods apart. It lasted all day.
×
×
  • Create New...