Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. I made the Monroe County pier tour yesterday and it was a bust. Too muddy. Just out of casting distance at most spots.
  2. Open all year on Lake Ontario.
  3. It is South of 5 and 20 correct?
  4. Anyone know where I can get new clickers for some of my copper reels? The drag clickers have given out on 3 of my Penn reels.
  5. I would do it either one or two days. How about the ports? Same?
  6. Thanks Mick. If you happen to drive by, let me know. Thanks.
  7. Go back to bed you old fart
  8. Anyone know when she opens the tackle shop?
  9. Creek will be empty by then with this winter!
  10. Lol - that's because you're replaced them with 6 of the black ones. Must be running out of room... Nope. Want to buy another Saltist reel to upgrade a Sealine!
  11. Daiwa Saltist 30's on Daiwa Heartland 8'6" Medium action rods with 30lb Ande or Flea flicker for riggers. Daiwa Saltist 30's on Daiwa Heartland 9'6" Diver rods with Malin 7 strand 30lb ss wire for divers.
  12. Try the Atommik site. Last I knew he had a really good price on it.
  13. Happy Birthday Jay. I hope it is a good one.
  14. I would get a 10 color for sure. It can be used a little longer in the season. A five will work good until the steelhead start to drop deeper in the water column.
  15. John, They are a little small for leadcore unless you were making up short cores. I would go with a Penn 330 or something similar. Missdemeanor had a Daiwa Firewolf reel that would hold a full core in the forsale section.
  16. Steve, Give me a call back. I want to get rid of these rods quickly.
  17. Brian, Just had a customer think they picked up 2 heartlands and had a Accudepth as one, they were next to each other on the display, I am 99% sure I shipped you out the 6 Heartlands, If I mis-shipped please call me and we will fix. Thanks, Dan Dan, They were the correcet rods. Thanks again!
  18. As someone that has never participated in a Pro - am, This new format will keep me from starting a team and joining. This Summer I was going to fish the Orleans Pro Am as an Am. It is a little much to jump into a Pro Am in the Pro division. From the outside looking in, the am division seemed as a perfect stepping stone to me. The open division looks like the only choice left for the small guys. Cutting out the Am division is like baseball getting rid of AAA, AA and A baseball. Newbies have no where to start. A team with no Prom Ams under their belts are going to get beat down in their first attempt at fishing with the Pros and walk away. When all the competitors of today retire from the Pro Am circuit, who is going to be left? Seems to me like the beginning of the end if this format takes hold. Just like Corporate America, The little guy gets beat up and pushed out by the big guys once again.
  19. Happy Birthday Howie. I hope it was a good one.
  20. Gotaway, I will be selling 3 shortly. They are all SG47lca's. They are 2 years old and in great shape. Let me know.
  21. Brian, Just had a customer think they picked up 2 heartlands and had a Accudepth as one, they were next to each other on the display, I am 99% sure I shipped you out the 6 Heartlands, If I mis-shipped please call me and we will fix. Thanks, Dan Will do. I will let you know either way when they show up on my door step.
  22. Steve, I will call you tomorrow afternoon after I wake up.
  23. Nice job on the walleye John. Hopefully next season will be a little better for us.
  24. I tried a spool of coffee wire last season. I did not pay attention to see if it took more fish.
  25. Once your married for a while, that will change! j/k
×
×
  • Create New...