Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Looks more like a deformity to me. You see a lot of stocked trout with deformed dorsal fins from the early stages of life in the hatchery.
  2. From what I have heard, Canadice has been slow and Hemlock has been good at times. I'm heading to Canadice on Saturday to find out for myself.
  3. This is a brand new tourney. Avon Anglers does a good job running their other tournies so it should be good.
  4. Thats funny, he invited me????? Just Kidding Jax.
  5. What did Jax get demoted ?
  6. Thanks Erin. I will check it out.
  7. I'm looking for the Navionics chip for my Lowrance X-15. Here is the code from the site LAKE ONTARIO US849L. I'm looking to find a used chip that is not so expensive.
  8. GAMBLER

    pike leaders

    I tried 15 up to 30 and settled with 30. The big pike would head shake at the hole and break the lighter leader no matter how light I faught them. I landed a lot of pike on 15 and 20 but did not want to lose a big pike. some guys swear by 15 lb but I think they are crazy.
  9. I'm with Rob on this one. I would love to see the Cards win. Cardinals have a great offense but struggle against good defenses. Pittsburg has the Defense and the offense to win the big game.
  10. Looks like your luck changed without someone (I wont mention any names) there. Nice pike Nick.
  11. Bosco, The crappies will hit better towards last ice at night.
  12. A 10' Spin Doctor or an 8' Spin Doctor will have a ton of drag. I will stick with the 8" models Sorry raider44 I could not resist!
  13. Check it out. http://www.avonanglers.com/2009%20Elite%20series.htm
  14. This picture needs the expertice of Skeiner or Fishstix! We could have so much fun with this one!
  15. Ray, He was born with it!
  16. A boat hoist! That's crazy Larry. Lake Ontario bay or creek or Fingerlakes?
  17. Check your PM box. I'm sending you one.
  18. nucleus, I have some luhr jenson dodgers for sale a couple posts down. See the post and pics.
  19. Sounds like the coat scared away the fish Glad to see you made it out there Muskybob.
  20. TTT Will ship at my expense!
  21. JollyII, That is were the fungus was on the pike. There is also some on the head above the one eye. The fungus was falling off and healing (the other side looked a little better). The fungus looked like the fungus on the trib browns in the fall.
  22. Gator, I will remember that one .
  23. Duct tape . Some apoxies should work. Look for some water proof Apoxies and it should hold.
  24. An 8" auger is all you need around here. A 10" makes landing big pike and lakers easier when there is a lot of ice. IMO it is "little man syndrome" with most 10" auger owners.
×
×
  • Create New...