Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. 2012 again? Wasn't the 2011 2012 winter warm like this? That season was amazing!
  2. Robins and wood ducks made an appearance in my neighborhood this week.
  3. Troll and pay attention to your electronics. If you are marking fish and not catching, change direction until you find which direction produces best for that day.
  4. I'm with Rob. Do what it takes to get your speed right. Direction of troll can be huge on some days.
  5. It's tough to make money selling tackle for many reasons. Lots of competition, Supply chain issues (still), NY taxes and Federal Excise tax. If I didn't enjoy making tackle, I wouldn't continue to do it.
  6. Sandy Creek in Hamlin. He has been doing work since last spring. I had my boat in that marina from 2006-2012. Crime was never an issue there.
  7. Another good guy gone too soon. RIP Big Dave.
  8. Easier to tell if you missed that way.
  9. I was close!
  10. The do work great for fire starters unless they are daytime only flares. I found a very old set in the boat I bought last year. There was one that was a "day time only" flare. My neighborhood was an orange cloud for about 30 mins. The non existent wind made it linger for way longer than I wanted it to.
  11. Looks like a 50 BMG!
  12. And they are letting too much water out. With no snow pack, there isn't going to be much snow pack to raise the lake. Plan on a low year unless we get some serious rain!
  13. I’m sending you a PM.
  14. March 26th. I will be there with my stuff.
  15. Go to Stuart Florida and look up Chew on This Charters. The guy will put you on huge Goliath Grouper.
  16. Sold
  17. I have some Lakeland spoon blanks to sell. There is 72 smooth finish 3 1/4” long and 92 hex finish 3 1/4” long. $50.00 plus $7.50 shipping to the lower 48 or meet in the Greece/Hilton area.
  18. This is great advice. I didn’t vapor barrier my last boat the first season and ended up having small blisters all over the hull. I had to grind each blister out and repair them. Not a fun job!
  19. I have some discontinued skirts for my laker rigs on my website that will work for twinkies. Www.gamblerrigs.com
  20. Mark was a great guy! Always fun to be around. Another good guy gone to soon!
  21. Mitchels on Lake Ave has Green label 12 packs.
  22. It's all easy once you learn the program and learn tips. I had a lot of help from Minion. Chris was a great help when I was learning!
  23. I made Spin n glo wing cuts for my custom colors and ladder back for two of my new for 2023 colors! A little bit of time and effort, and you can make anything!
  24. You will have to design them with the software on the cutting machine. It's not hard at all! For glow tape, look at Mad River or Ebay.
  25. I buy bulk rolls from WTP and cut them on my commercial machine.
×
×
  • Create New...