Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Next time someone gets a 9-12" wifey, I want pics next to a ruler. Never seen one in my whole life! [ Post made via Android ]
  2. I thought this year was supposed to be the big changes to make it better? It should just go back to the way it was... Should be Niagra and Rochester with the old rules......done,
  3. For the 100th time, dont get 30#a ff! It sucks. I use 20#ff and have not seen a flea on that stuff in the 3 years ive been using it. Before using it, the fleas were getting on my 30# big game. So i switched. [ Post made via Android ]
  4. Omg nice! Any day my ECM will be back from Merc and many hours will be spent out there the next 3 weeks.
  5. I thought you were on vacation? You should be rumbling down a water slide like a polar bear on a ice berg!
  6. Used to use crimps, but on a buddy's boat this year, he didnt have any and we needed to put the swivel on the wire. I passed the end of the wire through the swivel twice and then 2 overhand knots of the tag end and the main line above the swivel about an inch. I haven't had one break all season.
  7. Use a blood knot from the 20# ff to my 15' of 20# floro. No problems.
  8. 20# flea flicker and have never twisted up in 3 years. 30# ff sucks.
  9. Bravo II trim rams.........$300 firm Bravo II bell housing........$300 firm Bravo II gimbal ring.......$200 firm 370.8068
  10. Ray, thats some funny stuff! [ Post made via Android ]
  11. You just made my day........I take a hundred! Btw:I've got 50 coming to give ya. Ill let you know. Keep up the hreat work buddy! [ Post made via Android ]
  12. Im not proud.........me? Lol [ Post made via Android ]
  13. Mag 20DT: positive ion control, short stop, 42" solid boom, dual rod holders......$350 Marlin: short stop, 42" solid boom, single rod holder......$275 Both riggers have 250# braided cable on the reel, both have been recently serviced and are in like new shape. 370.8068
  14. I was waiting for a report like that.lol [ Post made via Android ]
  15. Remember that if you sign up with paypal let me know so I can put your team on the list. Keith is out of town. Also don't forget the winner take all big salmon contest on Sunday the 29th. Sign ups will be at weigh in on sat.
  16. Heard the pike were hittin in the bay. Since I can't troll cause my ECM is at Mercury, I think I'll get the shanty and tip ups out. I don't think I'll need the heater this weekend. Anyone is welcome to join me, I'll likely be alone.... [ Post made via Android ]
  17. Maybe Mr. Salmon thinks it's a hot piece of ass? Till he starts singing on the wall, everything else is speculative. [ Post made via Android ]
  18. I use braid to a piece of 30# mono to the leadcore. [ Post made via Android ]
  19. Metal shower curtain rings and offshore pinch pads. Also, I lay the last few inches of copper in the release without problems. [ Post made via Android ]
  20. It's all a big guessing game till someone interviews a fish. Lol [ Post made via Android ]
  21. My buddy has a cottage he rents on the east side of leroy island. 2-3 bedrooms, big deck and lots of room. Fire pit also. Send me a PM if your interested and ill call him for you. [ Post made via Android ]
×
×
  • Create New...