Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I hope that doesn't happen this weekend! Closed door drawing for the rollover money? Did they do that in the other division too?. Not good. [ Post made via Android ]
  2. Thanks rick. I was sweating that one out, if you know what i mean.lmao! [ Post made via Android ]
  3. I agree and will be talking with my fellow coordinators on what we will be using to determine safe cinditions for everyone in the Sandy Creek Shootout. I used to be on the side of , if its a small craft warning, its a no go. Not anymore. Thanks Matty Ice. [ Post made via Android ]
  4. Thanks for the report buddy. We'll be out friday at some point and also fish the open on sat and sun. See ya out there! [ Post made via Android ]
  5. 53 In the word of "Opee & Anthony"..............oooof! [ Post made via Android ]
  6. How many teams were there? [ Post made via Android ]
  7. Happy Birthday! [ Post made via Android ]
  8. 579 [ Post made via Android ]
  9. With the wind changing direction all the time, it will make the fish dizzy. I think it would be a little tough fishing this weekend. Those fish will be everywhere. [ Post made via Android ]
  10. 228 [ Post made via Android ]
  11. Yeck "Obama" both sizes DW SS "super glow tip nbk" DW SS "42 sec" Yeck "super glow wonderbread" both sizes Yeck "nbk" Stingray "nbk, gator"
  12. Very soon we will have an announcement about the tournament and how to sign up. We are still ironing a few things out. We have an updated sponsor's list on the website below.
  13. Very soon we will have an announcement about the tournament and how to sign up. We are still ironing a few things out. We have an updated sponsor's list on the website below.
  14. Was out today. Mostly Lakers again with a couple browns in the mix. Never heard a Salmon caught in the am. 90% of the fish we marked were Lakers also. It looked so promising, I'm not going tomorrow. lol
  15. Those kings between rochester and sandy were there sat and gone on sunday. [ Post made via Android ]
  16. I fished this past weekend and landed many fish with lampreys. Also seen a lot of fish with scars. Not good. [ Post made via Android ]
  17. Dreamweaver size #1 for spoons and #2 or #3 for flashers. Very solid.
  18. Thanks for the report Lou! We will be out in the morning for our first serious attempt at fishing with the new ride.
  19. Were gonna be in also. [ Post made via Android ]
  20. Is this IceShanty? Lol [ Post made via Android ]
  21. If it wasn't for their stingrays I wouldn't own any. Dw SS, Yeck Mags and Yeck 66's are all I need and have zero paint coming off. [ Post made via Android ]
  22. Yes Brian please! [ Post made via Android ]
×
×
  • Create New...