Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I dropped the price to $200/firmer than firm now.
  2. I heard a guy went through. Couldnt be 2" ice. Honestly, guys have lost thier minds.
  3. Nice tile..... [ Post made via Android ]
  4. Yeah man, magnum Obama kicks arse as a spoon NOT as a president. [ Post made via Android ]
  5. Not for nothing, but I'm still waiting for paint to come off my DW stuff. It's not happening. Also, they seem to be at the front of the pack with new stuff. Would like to hear an example of what they have imitated. You sound like you have an axe to grind more than anything.
  6. I will not be able to either. Going to Chippewa Bay next weekend and could get the "boot" if I go away that next weekend. Thanks for the invite!
  7. 2 month old Clam Kenai 1 man flip over thats been used 3 times this season. I thought I could deal with downsizing from my 2 man, but I need the room a 2 man gives me. Also, I have found my kid likes ice fishing now. This has a metal yard stick I screwed to the front along with cup and tackle holders. I have also added the Clam runners for the bottom to reduce wear on the tub. It will have a few holes in it from the tow bar and rod holders I took out, but it is great otherwise.(rod holders not included) This is a $280.00 plus tax unit w/ the runners installed. This is a ready to fish shelter that you don't have to spend 3 hours putting together. 585.370.8068 Scott $200.00
  8. I have 1 marlin for my center rigger and its been great. It also is super fast. [ Post made via Android ]
  9. I agree with yank.My most popular are Dreamweaver Super slims, Stinger Stingrays, YECK magnums(5 and1/4") and NK 28's when its rough out. [ Post made via Android ]
  10. New website is up and being worked on. http://www.sandycreekshootout.com
  11. I hate copper! I hate planner boards! I hate it so much I got 2 more copper set ups! That freakin 3 rod rule! I hate being a hater!
  12. I do like lie detectors though. It will make people think twice before being stupid. My Dad has taken 4 lie detectors for Tourny wins and he was even crapping his pants beforehand and we did nothing wrong! [ Post made via Android ]
  13. We do not have a lie detector test. Most everyone knows each other and if you cheat, you might as well move out of town if you get caught. Very tough combining coolers on the lake and too many eyes on shore to take a chance also. Much easier on the ice though. k.I.s.s. Keep It Simple Stupid [ Post made via Android ]
  14. When the trap attacks came to silver they could barely get 70 teams @ $150 and that lake is in the middle of everything. My point: a lot of guys talk a big game, but when it comes to forking over $250, it won't happen. You are going to beat your head against the wall with 2 divisions, go to 1 and come to a middle ground on entry fee. Too confessing. Also, cheating is very prevalent in ice fishing tournies and you will have to worry about sled check, boundries, other non Tourny fishermen, teams combining pails and that's just for starters. I don't mean to be negative, but I guess I am and I can see the future through past experiences. I help run a growing tournament out of sandy and its important to us to use the k.I.s.s. principal in order to keep people fishing and not thinking. [ Post made via Android ]
  15. I don't want anything to do with canuckistan!
  16. Sorry eric and snow, someone called me on them. Sold pending payment. Thanks.
  17. 38- R & R (New colors and Mint condition)........$70 free shipping
  18. 1- Shimano Tekota 800lc(2 years old and used about 10-15 times total). Fits up to 500' of copper nicely...........$180 SOLD 1- Daiwa Black Widow Graphite 9' 6" heavy dipsy rod.......$25 SOLD 1- Daiwa Great Lakes System Eliminator 8' 6" 12-20# downrigger rod.......$25SOLD (the 2 heartlands are sold) Walker Dual Planner Boards (collapsable) Brand new in packages. These boards pull nice and hard..........$60/pair SOLD (these are $80+tax new) Shipping charges apply if needed. 585.370.8068 or pm me.
  19. Yeah.... I took care of those babies.
  20. I've got one, but it'll cost ya a c-note.lol
  21. Ok, I need to find a church or something to hold a meeting. I bought more spoons! I need help now!!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...