Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Isn't that a chic team?
  2. Was that playboy bunnies or rabbits?
  3. Didn't Legacy just say to post on the "open Seats" board? No disrespect, but it sounds like you'll do a tourny only if it's in your backyard pool. I don't think anyone can help more than they already have. Good Luck.
  4. Many more places to fish if it gets changed. Guy went through at braddocks, no fishing in the big bay, just the ne. corner and who know if that's very safe. I know in front of the bar isnt. Not enough places to fish that is safe. Conesus took a hit I'm sure also and don't forget about sodus near the feeder creeks.
  5. They'll only need 20 entrees for that payout. If it were a nice weekend, they would have made a bunch of $.
  6. Great job Rob! I like the one in the bikini.
  7. My Dad, me, Rob and 3 other buddies fished braddocks and we got about 30 keepers, but nothing over 10oz 10 1/2". Great day and lots of food!
  8. What a tool. Whats the big deal. It's not like it was a trophy pike. Probobly Conesus. Big Secret.
  9. I'm good. I may put pops to work and modify the flush mount. Right now horizontal to the water they are 45degrees towards the front of the boat. I want them slightly towards the front. Basically my outriggers are quality. Just don't like how the flush mount is right now. Thanks guys.
  10. You are correct. Also, I have to pay $600 for being a captain. I'm not that cocky to think that their are Many non-charter boats out there that might kick my a$@ and they pay half price? Is it boat size, # of trips or what? I can also see $ issues w/ what I should charge my buddies to fish in the tourny w/ me and if about 2 weeks down the road 2 new guys want to fish do I need to recalculate the $ and give some back to the others? Sorry Dave, I would love to support this, but I won't. The k.i.s.s. theory is out the door on this one.
  11. Dave, I don't understand the trout thing, well, I do, but not sure if that will fly. Is it really $600.00 to enter for Captain? If it is, won't do it. Trying to figure out how much $ people should be giving me and if after........... to complicted for my simple mind. Maybe I'm missing something here. If I am, please let me know.
  12. Maybe I don't see it, but how much does it cost? I'm not going through that registration w/o knowing how much.
  13. Looking for a set of 15' outriggers. I hate mine and want to replace them.
  14. I can't make any sense of most of the regs in this state as it is, but I can eplain that I drink bud light lime.
  15. That derby should be 1-2 weeks later anyways. If your not on the west end then don't plan on winning it.
  16. First of all, Sodus is not a tributary. Second, if you don't know for sure that those fish are under 21" then why say anything at all? Since Bob is a Captain out of Sodus Bay, I'm pretty sure he knows the regs. Lets not make this like "ice shanty" where everbody questions everybody. Beautifull fish Bob.
  17. Thanks guys. I must have had the biggest straw that day. Everyone was catching the same size fish. I told Rob on the way in that we wouldn't have a chance, till I saw everyone's buckets w/ the same fish! Junkie- Glad you like the camera. It's never really been used.
  18. It wasn't a perch tourny. I did see a bunch down there from time to time. If your going for perch then I wouldn't target silver. Much easier in one of the bays along ontario. Thank you.
  19. Fished the Avon Anglers blue gill tournament w/ Rob (Legacy) and ended up winning it w/ 5 gills @ 1.94lbs. Rob had about 1.6lbs. ALL the fish everyone caught were in that 7-8" area. I just happend to have all mine around 8". Used a #14 red jig w/ waxies all day in 7-15fow. Ice is still good @ about 7" of clear. Avon Anglers were very organized and ran a fairly decent tournament. If anyone from that tourny reads this I would recommend putting the fish in the basket by hand and not dumping w/ the water. Good Luck.
  20. Your free gear will be pan fish hooks and awefull gold swivels. I was in it and I thought it sucked. The item that I got to keep and try out was about 1oz of sun freaking tan lotion! If you do not sign up to be a lifetime member than the bennies stink and they hound you all the time. I had to call them to stop sending me s$%t. Sorry for the rant, but I was extremely disappointed.
  21. Thanks
  22. Thanks for the reply. How long is the reg. good for? Like a boat @ 3 years?
  23. Just wondering what it would approx. cost me per year to register and have the cheapest ins. on a 1980 sled for ice fishing only? Just wondering if were talking $$50 or $300. Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...