Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Shumway is about $10. You could just rent a slip for a day or two and you won't have to worry about a thing. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. Mags left, new and last price drop......$35 shipped Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. Getting those cookies back would help! Lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. I'm not looking for new ones. I want ones that look warn so I really don't wanna pay more than $1-1.5/spoon. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. Your welcome. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. How much each? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. [emoji12] Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. Looking for old or newer stingers/Stingrays with the paint off or peeling. That can't be too hard to find and yes I'll pay for them. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. I'll be there one way or another. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. Remember Bruce, anytime you wanna hit my land up, it's all yours. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. Brain said Butt plugs work good and that I should use them, but I'm not barrowing his...... Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. Lol, here we go! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. J-plugs & cut plugs work good. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. My dad and I have kept every single rack since I started hunting over 30 years ago. I'll look at the supply, it's a large amount. I only use them to give to my dogs. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. 28's SOLD Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. Thanks Mikey. The address is above a few posts. ^^^^^ Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. Pirates SOLD. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. [email protected] Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. OK buddy, either check or PayPal. If check, pm me and we can trade address or just meet up. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. 44 Pirate 55's............$95 shipped SOLD 12 NK 28's.........$30 shipped SOLD 16 NK, Silver Streak, DW and FLT mags......$35 shipped SOLD Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. Sold Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. I have one of these in mint condition. I used it once and worked great. $100 shipped. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. Rob, I think I smell a shootout sponsor! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. Keith, I think we need a quinte intervention in a couple weeks! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. All good, I don't see the banner ads on here. I'm just bugged a lot of fly guys that don't even give $20/year. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...