Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I have a bunch of the 8" size that I tried with meat, but didn't get much action. It seems like you could use a shorter leader for flies. What length do you use?Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  2. Awesome video! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  3. C'mon, I Can't believe the deer didn't want to move in 50mph gust. I quit at 8 yesterday. Only deer I saw was spooked by the weather. It was completely a waste of time for the rest of the day. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  4. Same here. Usually I hear a bunch north of 104 in 8a, but it was very quiet. I do believe participation is way down and will keep getting worse with little youth getting involved unlike many years ago.Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  5. Awesome job Hunter! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  6. Btw, without a doubt, I see the biggest deer every year in the last week of the archery season. They've bred and are looking for another partner. Not many left and they need to put more miles on. IMO Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  7. Hunted my other area in western monroe county for the first time this am. I'm pretty sure I saw the second biggest buck I've seen hunting in 30 years. My dad has a 150" on the wall and it beats that without much thought. 80 yds walking along the edge of the woods at 10am. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  8. Keith, maybe an owl. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  9. Omg awesome post! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  10. Awesome deer Dave! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  11. I have a lot of different bucks of all sizes on camera. Unfortunately, 90â„… at night. I'm starting to think they are bedding across the road and coming over at night. Kinda disappointing. Brian, awesome job with Brandon! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  12. I sat this morning, then got down and sat again, then back up sitting again......lol😌 Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  13. I'd like you to share the new radar soon pal! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  14. Ahhhhhhh it's that time of year again when you start with the hissy fits.....lolLake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  15. I said "stand p0/n" is cool.... apparently that word is bad on here.lol Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  16. Stand please no is cool.......Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  17. It could be him. Thanks you, maybe he'll chime in. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  18. No Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  19. Who is the guy in Ontario ny? We do our own, but once I took it to him and I forgot where. Near Lincoln Rd maybe? Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  20. Yeah matt, that's a beauty. Theirs no set law on the size of a shooter by anyone else other than you. Guys that say they wouldn't recommend you shooting a deer that someone put online is bunk. Social media has kind of gotten a bit out control on this subject. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  21. Sticks sold Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  22. That is classic! LmaoLake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  23. Kick his ass sea bass! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  24. Beautiful deer gene. Congrats! Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
  25. The bigger stand is sold and the sticks are pending for pick up on Saturday. I'll drop the price of the other stand to $30. Lake Ontario salmon fishing charters
×
×
  • Create New...