I'm sure we will see a huge difference in the size of the salmon and more young alewifes, due to the warmer winter. All these fish have been eating better than normal this winter. Browns too
Yeah Jeff is a scumbab and his puppet melenie is nice but lies for him. You would not believe the excuses I got. I still didn't have my masts in may! I told him to shove them in his ass and give me my money back
I had custom stuff made that was supposed to be done in a certain month and then every month for the next 4 months their were excuses on why they weren't done. I even paid them in full. That's just part of the story. I'll end there cause I feel my blood pressure rising...
I use 20# mono on mainline and have hit bottom in about 8' of water w/ about 125' out. I won't go inside 10' with them unless I'm using short leads. So basically, I don't use them till the browns move a little off the beach.