Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Silver Fox

    Perch

    Nope silverfoxcharters.net
  2. Congrats! silverfoxcharters.net
  3. "The Dec stated". Now that's funny..... silverfoxcharters.net
  4. Out of a zillion Lakers I get , I hardly ever see a lamprey mark. Now compare that to the 5 salmon I get, most have marks. I don't believe that theory at all silverfoxcharters.net
  5. Well thanks to the state, my teenage nephew has a buck eating acorns 10 yards away and he can only watch. This state really pisses me off with their dumb as laws and taxes!!!!! silverfoxcharters.net
  6. Sweet! silverfoxcharters.net
  7. OK that's creepy, how do you know I'm beautiful? silverfoxcharters.net
  8. Lol Dan! I guess I'll sit down to pee from now on too.silverfoxcharters.net
  9. I'm actually on my couch and I don't hunt in the backyard. It's America the last I looked. Nite nite silverfoxcharters.net
  10. Your a good Dad Billy!silverfoxcharters.net
  11. Being pissed at some of us that want to wait till the 15th is weak. Actually, your the only one I've seen or heard with that stance. I'll shoot 3 deer a year and hope I get a trophy. I'll wait most of the bow season for one and if I don't get one, I'll arrow a doe or a buck the last week. I don't get pissed that your sitting in your recliner waiting for your steak while appetizers are on the table. Geesh. It's your choice. silverfoxcharters.net
  12. +1. Lolsilverfoxcharters.net
  13. +2silverfoxcharters.net
  14. AND theirs caitlin Jenner's!silverfoxcharters.net
  15. I've seen guys during tournaments just sitting on their spot waiting for the start time with no lights on. Not cool. silverfoxcharters.net
  16. Probably only a couple of you not laughing. silverfoxcharters.net
  17. Classic liberal Matt. They stick out like baboons arse..... silverfoxcharters.net
  18. I'm guessing your "friends list" is a little low....yep, that was a dig silverfoxcharters.net
  19. Yeah, the 3 rod rule did this.....now I've heard it all. The unbelievable catch rates since its inception has destroyed the salmon. You have to be saying this as a joke. G#d dam&$t Brian! silverfoxcharters.net
  20. Exactly, I've heard many guys not going. Their head is so far up their ass it amazes me. I won't be out either. 2 more weeks of not disturbing any.silverfoxcharters.net
  21. Brian, what did you tell me.........silverfoxcharters.net
  22. They are stocking more Lakers because the feds flip the bill. If the feds flipped it for salmon, guess what they'd be stocking. This state is penny wise and pound foolish.silverfoxcharters.net
  23. They're doing a pretty good job with the deer regs eh? They ignore fisherman's inputs and that's what makes everyone angry.silverfoxcharters.net
  24. Digitroll IV's are for sale again. Karma will happen to the guy that led me on and quit.
×
×
  • Create New...