Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Nice Andy!
  2. Still for sale. This price is $30 off with the tax. I've used these twice.
  3. I was told after ice fishing their will be at least 2 isles of trolling stuff. Beautiful store and awesome full body mounts all over. I'll never go to gander again after being here! Also gander does have all their mounts off the walls. And that's another reason not to go back. They may be done in a year.
  4. Remember they still don't have the results from the July super sonar cross section of the lake. The fish can't avoid that.
  5. Tell him I said congrats billy!
  6. Cook, what happened? You sent me a message but deleted it. Do you want the reel still?
  7. If he sees a flash of horns and shoots at it, he should not own a gun and never hunt again.
  8. Too much for me to start typing on.
  9. I would believe if a family is hurting for food, they would take a deer anytime of year. If I had to put food on my families plate, I would do it.
  10. Agreed!
  11. Do you want us to drive you there too Matt? Lol
  12. Also, cheap beer for us and cheap wine coolers for jerry! Lol
  13. $60 total then. Send me a pm with address and I'll do the same . ty
  14. That's exactly where I got a good buck early last year. I'll be hitiing it after work sometime soon. It hasn't been touched in 10 months now.
  15. I have a pair of these in great shape. Maybe used 3 times...........$50 firm
  16. This reel is in mint shape. Maybe used sparingly for 2 years. I believe their is 30# mono on it now........$60 firm
  17. Not for nothing dave , but for the most part, the offshore fishing chris did was mostly in august (as usual) when everyone else did well too. Before that it was a baron wasteland. All the tourney boats crossing the lake back and forth found squat. .
  18. Kings fishing sucked this season off sandy. When fishing lake trout from mid June thru July is the only game in town, it sucked. Offshore didn't get going till august and the matures were hit or miss. Went 3-9 in a couple hours sunday off sandy in 10-25fow with only a few matures the rest we netted or lost were those 10# 2 yr olds. Overall the whole lake was way down compared to previous years and that has been well documented through the season.
  19. You must mean New York city right?
  20. Here is my question..... What in the heck are you fishing Lakers for this time of year! It sure isn't cause they taste good! Lol
  21. Yup, what they said^^^^^^^^and Sam brings pizza!
×
×
  • Create New...