Wait a minute that is a brookie. Don't tell me they are in Lake Ontario. I just looked at the background. I don't think there is much chance to jig in the big lake for those fish you all are holding. They are pretty......jk
I do not think there are any in Keyuka, but I do not troll. I do cast a lot as I like to eat the pickerel. But I WILL check the intake of my outboard. Thanks for the warning.....jk You know what, I think last year I did have them on my line somewhere, I forget where.....jk
They are probably to ashamed to consider attaching to my boat. Boy do I want to got to a lake with decent sized lakers. At Keyuka we get them but a 25 incher is rare and very thin, not a troller though. Ilike the jigging hit-zoom.....jk
Probably be there tomorrow. Still getting a dozen big gills and a few pickerel. Jigging wise we do get some lakers but for us the bite stops when the sun comes up strong. Most trollers do not have that problem. so no flea problems for us......jk
Even us guys in small boats just jigging have bad days. We lost our propeller on our electric motor?????? That is a new one on me. we are still looking for a prop for a motor guide 30 pound "thruster"......jk
Been there, done that. Saved by the spring shop in Syracuse on a Friday afternoon coming back from almost 1000 miles of highway with some bad back roads.......jk
Weekend hooker that is called the Seth Green rig. And we are going up tomorrow morning. Had motor problem last time-lost the prop somehow?????? But we did get a lot of pickerel and some nice gills.....jk Anyone have an old motor craft electric motor, we need a propeller, thanks.....jk
Look at "suttontroller94" photo. That is why half of my spoons have the hook on the other end, it just looks right to have the hook on the small end......jk
Hi Adam, we too were there on Saturday form7 to 11 am. we got several lakers from small to 22 inches. There were two boats in our group at and around the Bluffs. we kept 7 to eat but as I said small sized fish. We finally did see a fair amount of bait high up on the TV screen(our Depth finder = TV) Then we went after pan fish. For some reason we got a lot of pickerel along the shore. we always get some but this time I alone got 8 and lost about that many. Nice looking kids you got there......jk
We were up there recently got quite a few lakers but only one was decent size about 25 inches most all are thin also. We see no bait on the TV (depth finder) but we did get into the big bluegills. we were at the bluffs......jk