Sold / Closed WTB Cannon Easy Troll Downrigger (Now closed)

I currently have a manual downrigger on one side and would like to have a matching one for the other. Have one you are thinking of letting go of? I’m looking for one with a 24” boom or longer.

Edited by greenhornet73

• 5 weeks later...

Did you find the downrigger you were looking for? I have a couple of extra Cannon Uni-Troll HP manual downriggers. I'm keeping 2 of them for myself, to use as spares in case one of my electric downriggers stops working. They are very smooth manual downriggers.

I am still looking for one for my port side.  How long are the booms on yours? The one I have was given to me with a 24” boom that just clears my prop but I cannot find another longer than 18”.  I would definitely be interested in one of yours either way. I live in Syracuse but if you are out of driving distance would you consider shipping it? Let me know, thanks for reaching out.

Chris

1 hour ago, greenhornet73 said:

I am still looking for one for my port side.  How long are the booms on yours? The one I have was given to me with a 24” boom that just clears my prop but I cannot find another longer than 18”.  I would definitely be interested in one of yours either way. I live in Syracuse but if you are out of driving distance would you consider shipping it? Let me know, thanks for reaching out.

Chris

My booms are 4ft long. I live near Watertown NY, so we could meet somewhere.

I'll actually be in Syracuse tomorrow (Sunday June 4th) at around 1:00 or 2:00. I'll post a pic of the riggers in the morning. I'll bring both of them with me and let you pick which one you want. I'll send you a PM now to give you my cell number. They might still have good cable and terminators on them.