Out of Irondequoit Bay this morning 6/11

Beautiful morning, overcast with a nice breeze.  Went northeast 80' to 200', then on a general north/south troll, never got much farther east than Hedges...Went 6 for 8 including a nice 20lb+ king with a whole family of lamprey hanging on, and a nice Coho that came home with us!  We had a hot hour after the rain moved through, was slow before and after that.  The rigger bite was the best, with a fish on all 4 of our rigger lines.  2 on carbon black, 1 on wonder bread and 1 on mixed veggies.  The other 2 were on spin doctor/flies off the dipseys at 75 ft down.  Mostly green patterns.  There's a ton of fish showing at about 100' but they were not biting for us...All our hits and fish were between 140 and 200 FOW.

Image.jpeg

Image (1).jpeg

Image (2).jpeg

Image (3).jpeg

Image (4).jpeg

Edited by 1lastweekend
errors!
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I had full screens in 110 all morning out of bear creek heading west.  4 knockdowns on riggers 65 over 110 on a green jeans and fat Nancy stingers. Meat did nothing on dipseys 150 out. We managed 3 lakers on gambler rigs for my son's buddy, but other than that lots of misses. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dhhurlburt said:

I had full screens in 110 all morning out of bear creek heading west.  4 knockdowns on riggers 65 over 110 on a green jeans and fat Nancy stingers. Meat did nothing on dipseys 150 out. We managed 3 lakers on gambler rigs for my son's buddy, but other than that lots of misses. 

Nice that you were getting hits in the shallower water, we couldn't buy a bite until 140-150.  I usually run NK28's, but I have a few stingers as well...Got the laker on a spin doctor fly rig, the gamblers and cowbells with peanuts don't come out for us until we've been skunked for 4 hrs plus  LOL...

23 minutes ago, henrybud said:

You have a terrific son.  I think Jack is an incredible fisherman!

Thanks!  That's really nice to hear!  He is definitely the reason we are successful on the lake!  I just drive the boat LOL!!

• Like 1