Starcraft Islander 191 vs ___?

JLK

I'm  considering trading up from a little 14' tin boat to something a bit bigger for use on Lake Ontario. I like the Starcraft Islande 191 , any suggestions for other things to consider around that size? Not too heavy, not too pricy, not too long. 

In the 19-20 range as far as cuddy cabins there are some Sylvan Offshores out there few and far between.  Crestliner also made a small Eagle for several years, a walkaround cuddy.  Open bows, Sea Nymph 195 and its Grumman twin, then products from Starcraft, Sylvan, Smokercraft, Crestliner, Lund, Alumacraft etc.   As the boats get newer, asking price goes up.

9 hours ago, MCF said:

In the 19-20 range as far as cuddy cabins there are some Sylvan Offshores out there few and far between.  Crestliner also made a small Eagle for several years, a walkaround cuddy.  Open bows, Sea Nymph 195 and its Grumman twin, then products from Starcraft, Sylvan, Smokercraft, Crestliner, Lund, Alumacraft etc.   As the boats get newer, asking price goes up.

The Islanders and Sylvans are the same boats from the same manufactorer under a different name.

I currently have 2 Islanders. A 19 footer 191 (for sale) and a 22 footer 221. I love these boats. They are easy to trailer and give you a lot of security on the water.