Cayuga Transition Set-ups

Finding it hard to figure out what the best 3 rod spread to use during this time in the season going from spring/colder water to summer/warmer water when targeting silvers - stay with one (or more) mono or short core planer boards?  start using one (or more) wire dipsys?  Go with one downrigger rod, one weighted steel, and one wire dipsy?  or try all combos and let the fish decide?

Grateful for any thoughts or suggestions - 

Story as old as time, sometimes all dips or riggers. I always try to mix it up. Keep extra rods and switch to what's producing. Chinook divers spread out pretty nicely, could probably throw another rod in the mix. Find thermo and throw em 5 feet above👍

13 minutes ago, kayslay said:

Story as old as time, sometimes all dips or riggers. I always try to mix it up. Keep extra rods and switch to what's producing. Chinook divers spread out pretty nicely, could probably throw another rod in the mix. Find thermo and throw em 5 feet above👍

Absolutely!  Give em options, and if just after Silvers but you're catching Lakers, come up 10-15 feet

We have been doing well with 5 colors and 100 weighted steal with silvers on planner boards.  Still also picking threw lake trout with those rods also.  Also.picked up.a really nice rainbow on a 300 copper last weekend.  Best to let fish tell you what they're interested in.  They can and will be any where right now

I MYSELF SINCE I FISH ALOT OVER CANANDAIGUA GO WITH A DOWNFIGGER SET-UP FISHING THE FIFTY-FIVE FOOT RANGE WITH CHEATERS AND ALL SHINEY SPOONS SOME COOPER & S[LVER AT SPEED AROUND 2.5 TO 3.0 COVERING WATER LOOKING FOR BAIT TOO