for sale : usa SOME ITEMS FOR SALE

I have a 02 mercury 9.9 4 stroke tiller handle electric start 20' shaft that is in amazing shape for its year. it starts right up every time and purrs like a kitten. I want 1500.00 for it which is less than I have in it.

I have a 19p ss high five prop with the solid hub for mercury v6 and Mercruiser alpha 1 that is in great shape. 250.00 shipped.

I have the large and small Tru Trax dip nets with extendable handled 55.00 for the large and 45.00 for the small one but you pay shipping.

2 345 Penn GTI reels in great condition and 3 Penn 330 reels still like new 140.00 for the 345 and 130 for the 330 reels shipped.

I have 5 sealine sg17lca reels and 2 nonworking reels for parts and 1 reel that the handle shaft is loose inside the reel that is an easy repair for anyone who cat take the side off and get it back on 275.00 for the lot shipped.

2 Okuma convector 30d reels like new for 144.00 for both shipped. these are sold.

Edited by sherman brown
lower price and more info.

I can meet halfway on the motor, but I can't run it for you and I will guarantee it to run when you get it home. it is one sweet 02 motor for sure. if you have any interest in it I can take a few pictures and text them to you.

you will not believe how good this older motor looks for its age. the story of why it wasn't used much at all is a long story. but it was bought by the son so he could speed time fishing with his dad. but not long after he bought it his dad died. he sold the boat but stored the motor. and after years of storage, he made the decision to sell it because he realized he wasn't ever going to use it. the rest of its story is too long to post here.

I also have 5 Daiwa sealine sg17lca reels in working order and 1 for spare parts. take all of them for 300.00 shipped to you. these old reels were working when I retired them but if you find any of them stops working the 1st 30 days I will refund your money and pay shipping back to me.

On 7/24/2023 at 8:11 AM, sherman brown said:

I have a few things I just don't need anymore. I am placing them up for sale so you may have a use for them.

1. an 02 merc 9.9 long shaft (20') with electric start, tiller handle that's been used very little and looks great for its age. it starts right up and runs so smooth you will think it's not even running. I have 1650.00 invested and want my money back but feel free to make offers.

2. I have a 19p high 5 ss 5 blade prop with the solid hub for mercury or Mercruiser alpha 1 outdrives. I was using it on my 21' Cobia glass boat with the 350 motor in it. it had a 19p 3 blade that had trouble getting on plane. this prop jumped on plane like it was nothing. 265.00 shipped to you. this prop cost me over 600.00 new.

3. I have 2 Frabil Tru Trax nets with an extendable handle that doesn't turn on you. one is the large net and the other is the smaller net. they are both in very good condition. 90.00 for the large and 80.00 for the small. i will ship if you pay shipping.

4. I have a couple of Peen 345 GTI levelwind reels and 3 of the 330 GTI reels that would work great for running lead core or copper, or long leads of wire. 150.00 shipped for the 345 reels, 135.00 for the 330 reels. they were used for grouper fishing in saltwater. they are great high quality reels for large strong saltwater fish. these are in good working reels and should last for many years. 

Hi are any of those Penn reels lever drags?

I also have 4 Okuma Convector reels I bought to run wire for walleye. I don't think 2 of them were ever used and 2 are like new. I also have 3 8' roller rods I would sell for 65.00 each but you pay for shipping. I do have the other 1 but the tip is broken off and for 40.00 plus shipping you can have it.

THESE ARE ALL SOLD!

Edited by sherman brown

On 7/27/2023 at 7:44 AM, nickihoyboy said:

What size are the Convectors, and how much are you asking for them?

sorry about not listing the size and price. they are the 30 size and with the 300; of 15# test single strand wire I had to put a bunch of mono on them before the braid backing just to fill the reel. so I'm not just sure how much a heavier wire or 19 strands it will hold. but if you only use a small amount of mono to prevent the braid from slipping, I'm sure they would hold quite a bit of wire.

I don't want to just give them away but I want a fair price for them. they sell for around 120.00 and up each for a new reel. they are listed to hold 310 yards of 25# mono.

if I were going to use these for wire I would spool the amount of wire and then the amount of braid I wanted the fill the rest of the reel with mono. now you know what it takes to fill the reel then just tie the mono to the reel and wind it off the reel filling the other reel. on the other reels just spool them with the wire on top using the count off the first reel.

30 size and 70.00 each shipping included. ALL SOLD!!

Edited by sherman brown

On 7/27/2023 at 7:44 AM, nickihoyboy said:

What size are the Convectors, and how much are you asking for them?

these are almost new reels and 2 of them are new and i never used them at all. you won't find a better price on convector 30 reels in this condition anywhere.

I am going to drop the price to 1500.00 on the motor. and if you buy the motor I will let you have a used panther power tilt for only 300.00. I don't have one to sell but you can also get a 3" spacer that goes in front of the tilt unit to get more clearance between the motor and the boat. in most cases, a spacer isn't needed.

the high 5 prop price dropped to 235.00 shipped. this prop is in great condition but I totaled my boat and no longer have any use for it. if you happen to have a 21p 3 blade prop and getting on plane is slow this prop will amaze you on hole shot and handling on turns and rough water. it is a great replacement for a 3 blade 19p also.

\

on the daiwa sealine sg17lca reels are also priced lower at only 235.00 shipped. these served me well but got a new to us boat and switched to the Okuma cold water 203 reels. 

the penn 345 price has dropped to 135.00 and the 330 price has also dropped to 130.00 which is almost giving them away.

if you have any questions on anything just ask.

Edited by sherman brown

Hi, not trying to be a cheapskate but I would offer you $100 for two of the convectors, and half of the shipping to 13411. My wife will kill me if I buy more fishing stuff, but I'd risk that for a couple convectors lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2023 at 8:11 AM, sherman brown said:

I have a 02 mercury 9.9 4 stroke tiller handle electric start 20' shaft that is in amazing shape for its year. it starts right up every time and purrs like a kitten. I want 1500.00 for it which is less than I have in it.

I have a 19p ss high five prop with the solid hub for mercury v6 and Mercruiser alpha 1 that is in great shape. 250.00 shipped.

I have the large and small Tru Trax dip nets with extendable handled 55.00 for the large and 45.00 for the small one but you pay shipping.

2 345 Penn GTI reels in great condition and 3 Penn 330 reels still like new 140.00 for the 345 and 130 for the 330 reels shipped.

I have 5 sealine sg17lca reels and 2 nonworking reels for parts and 1 reel that the handle shaft is loose inside the reel that is an easy repair for anyone who cat take the side off and get it back on 235.00 for the lot shipped.

doesn't someone want or need this fishing gear?

Edited by sherman brown

I have lowered the price on the motor to 1500.00 even with no tax, LOL. I may be able to ship it at your cost or you can make arrangements or pick it up in Muncie IN.

all the connectors and roller rods are gone.

the sealine sg17lca reels are 235 shipped now.

The 19p high five five blade pros is 235.00 shipped and I'll just keep it if it doesn't sell.

and those penn 330 and 345 are cheap at the price I have on them.

Edited by sherman brown