How many LOU members will be at Sampson?

Just curious as to how many LOU members will be fishing out of Sampson this year. Maybe we can get together for a brew. :beer: What channel does everybody run on out there? Just curious. Good Luck to all. I will be in the overflow I know its 3-- something.lol the wife made the reservations.

Don

we will be launching out of there, but not staying. I would also like to meet some of the guys and tell some fishing stories, with beer in hand! DD I've got a blue lund with an i/o, can't miss it, i've never seen another one in the area. I don't have a radio, but if you see me at the launch say hey!

Brett

we will be lauunching out of sampson as well, 20' penn yan with soft top. fished in the area yesterday; did real well. lake was real rough in the morning but it was flat by 2pm. I placed second in Barney's last weekend with a 10.4 laker on cayuga, I am sure it wouldn't even make the board this weekend. good luck to all. I will as well be using channel 68.

William

jennings,

You're right, then look at some of the other years, not many but a few, that 10.4 laker would take home the top prize. Last year you would have to done better than 11.11 for 5th. I see that the biggest winning laker was 17.13 in 1969 and a 17.36 brown took the honors in 1998. You never know. ;)

Splitshot115

splitshot,

In 2006 my cousin won the lake trout division fishing out of my boat with a 10.03 laker; so you never know. I heard a kid caught a 15# on tuesday some where on the south end of the lake.