Legacy -The 2023 Deer Season-

Legacy

Lots of small bucks walking around. Zero doe for three guys though. Out again this evening.

Rob - were you using that Ozonics that you got delivered on the 14th when you shot your buck? I use ozone on my clothes, but never in the tree. Not something I'm likely to use, just wondering.

Edited by Gator
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Gator said:

Lots of small bucks walking around. Zero doe for three guys though. Out again this evening.

Rob - were you using that Ozonics that you got delivered on the 14th when you shot your buck? I use ozone on my clothes, but never in the tree. Not something I'm likely to use, just wondering.

Funny you should ask... Yes it was my first sit with my new Ozonic Orion X. I even took a picture of it that afternoon to do a review of it. Its easy to use. There is a quiet fan noise, fyi, but it didn't bother me. I used the unit on boost mode until about 5:00 ish and then I switched it to hyperboost mode. I certainly don't want to give the unit full credit for my success that day but it didn't hurt. The buck approach me from my up wind side and was the only deer I saw all sit. Im a believer in the ozone technology 100 percent. I will tell you it will be in the tree the next time I sit though!

IMG_20231017_155344042.jpg

The boys have been on their feet since sunset yesterday. At least a dozen bucks on camera including 3 matures. My most active camera is on a active food source and the sparring happening seems endless.

Screenshot_20231022-053424.png

Screenshot_20231022-053402.png

Screenshot_20231022-053335.png

Screenshot_20231022-053325.png

Had a trespasser arrested to day

He also threatened me in the woods 

Sheriffs cuffed him and put him in the car after he got belligerent with them then the DEC officers showed up to write him up more tickets. He had last year‘s tag hunting with a crossbow, not wear tag ect.

after all the yelling and commotion. The buck from last night came right in front of the camera. I caught him on during daylight unbelievable

IMG_4262.jpeg

IMG_4258.jpeg

IMG_4261.jpeg