Owasco Owasco September 2023 Fishing Report

adesalvo

Owasco Lake September 2023 Summer Fishing Report

Jeremy was in town this weekend for a URRG Upstate Research Rocketry Group launch and met me in auburn Saturday evening to fish the Finger Lakes Trollers Association Owasco tournament the next morning !!

First hit of the day at 630am was a reel screaming 7lb rainbow on a 250 copper pulling a moonshine walleye glow perch. As it stands this is the biggest rainbow caught at a club tournament this year!

Jeremy brought in that fish perfectly!

Rumors at weigh in was a lot of bows were coming unbuttoned at the back of the boat!

The rest of the day was a flasher fly bite! Bringing in 3 solid 6+ lakers to round out a decent box! Congratulations to the birthday boy @Bo Hunter for a 30 lb Box and the win! Wow!! What a great birthday present!!

• Like 3

Very nice video again Anthony. Seems we ran basically the same set ups. I had a little birthday luck on my side.  I agree, the FLTA is a great way to get you on the water trolling, highly competitive,  low budget, making life-long friends, and developing new ways to catch fish trolling. I hear we have a Facebook page. Check it out. Thanks to Mike Burt.

Thank you Anthony for the accolades.