Spring FLTA show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fellas,

Unfortunately it's hard to please everyone for events like this. I can take that info into consideration for future shows. 

Trying to coordinate a show with vendors and their other conflicting dates for other areas of our great fishery can be tricky. 

We shoot to have our show when there's less of a chance of snow, and better weather for those who make the trip. This shows been running for longer than my lifetime, and we, the club do our best to keep it going and keep it fun.

If you can make, we hope you enjoy yourselves. If not, maybe next time. 

Cheers to a good upcoming season! 

Nick

Its always good to try to maximize your potential audience.  In terms of the future, you should remember that Easter, and all other feasts dependent on it, like Palm Sunday. Good Friday, Ash Wednesday (and Mardi Gras), are movable feasts, they do not fall on the same calendar date  year after year, like Christmas.  If I remember well, Easter is the Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox., and I believe Passover is the first full moon on or after the vernal equinox, which is why some years they are approximately a month apart.  I know that's a lot to remember, so I generally just try to get a complete calendar (a lot of recent ones don't even include the moon phases, much less Religious Holidays.)