Pursuit 3000 Express information

I am considering the purchase of a Pursuit 3000 ex. I am interested in some owners feed back. Namely, ease of maintenance and any design weaknesses. 

Not a owner ,have fished on a Pursuit . Excellent boat , similar to a Tiara but designed more for the fisherman than the wife . As in less cabin and more platform . Probably comes with a big block , 454 - 502 and velvet drives , both bullit proof .Engine bay is usually tight in them ,but workable . I would look it over with a fine tooth comb , make a offer based on it passing a survey by a accredited one , ASME / SAMS , I think are the two that are ,  which you will need in most cases for insurance . If the survey finds anything that $ amount to get it repaired can be taken off the offer sheet , if discussed beforehand . 

• Like 1

hey earl,if you do need a surveyor at some point,i highly recommend brian garret(tall tails).he will give you a very thorough and honest survey.i know a few guys that used him last year and they were very happy.if you need his number,give me a shout.

• Like 1

There are a few on the lake. I store a few at Krezner Marine. They are nice boats, but other than looking at them I have no experience fishing one. If you'd like I can ask those guys if they'd take your phone call?

3 hours ago, Earl28 said:

Thank you Rich, I am interested.  I am interested in the 3000 Express model.

One guy should be hoppin' on here to respond. The other guy I will PM you his phone number.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2024 at 2:06 PM, Earl28 said:

I am considering the purchase of a Pursuit 3000 ex. I am interested in some owners feed back. Namely, ease of maintenance and any design weaknesses. 

I will IM you and we we can talk if you would like.

Hans

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...