always enjoy your reports. For us outa state boys who trailer up and pray for smooth seas/no rain, you provide a good stepping off point, almost a headstart for a hopefully successful trip for us.  Appreciated...

37 minutes ago, Big Tom said:

always enjoy your reports. For us outa state boys who trailer up and pray for smooth seas/no rain, you provide a good stepping off point, almost a headstart for a hopefully successful trip for us.  Appreciated...

Your welcome..... It's a tough call to go or no go if you look at some of the forecasts.... Windfinder app is pretty good. 

Many years ago when I first got the MissD, a charter captain named John McCabe took an interest in sharing info with me even though I was still a rec guy. So it's kind of paying John back for the help he gave me 

• Like 3

On 4/21/2024 at 6:09 PM, whaler1 said:

Great stuff Matt

On 4/21/2024 at 6:03 PM, Missdemeanor said:

Your welcome..... It's a tough call to go or no go if you look at some of the forecasts.... Windfinder app is pretty good. 

Many years ago when I first got the MissD, a charter captain named John McCabe took an interest in sharing info with me even though I was still a rec guy. So it's kind of paying John back for the help he gave me 

Good Karma!

I enjoy your reports back in the early 80’s John and Frances and I fished together a lot out of Braddocks Bay

I’m still at it though on a smaller scale your mention of them brought back great memories 

Tight Lines

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Henry D said:

I enjoy your reports back in the early 80’s John and Frances and I fished together a lot out of Braddocks Bay

I’m still at it though on a smaller scale your mention of them brought back great memories 

Tight Lines

John was a fantastic guy.... Really went out of his way and gave me some solid advice. 

I ran into Francis a couple years ago. She hasn't changed a bit. We had a lot of laughs reminiscing about the times at Riverview. 

Great folks for sure!