sandy report for 5-24 and 5-25

Went out with Coyote Ugly on a shakedown on Sunday, Nothing But Net on board as well. We didn't move a rod all morning, fish on the sonar, people hooked up, radio reports good, nada, nada, nada. Monday was a different story, 11 for 14, 8 kings up to 20lbs and 3 Cohos, 90-160fow with purple and black spoons doing the damage. Jax, it was nice to meet you on Monday. It's always good to meet someone from LOU and put the name to a face. Hopefully out this weekend.

Thanks for passing that title on to me Scott. It's the truth unfortunately. I haven't been so frustrated in years. Hearing Joe catch fish around me every time I'm out kills me. Maybe I can shift the black cloud back your way this weekend.

Hey Scott,

We've been calling him "black cloud" for years, but if he'd just quit eating broccoli and Cheerios for dinner, he wouldn't have that problem! Better a black cloud over the boat than a black cloud hovering in the cabin...

This is our weekend, though, things are going to change, I can feel it! In fact, the surface temp map shows 39 degrees everywhere. I'm hopeful that we won't be the only ones stinking up the water.

Gator