After Hank called me threatening to burn my boat and the auto pilot that he has been trying to install against it's manufacturer's will (no brand names mentioned), I decided to head up to the Bay and see what was up. No matter what we did the unit would only keep a very shaky course , so being the careful people we are, Hank went to rant and rave on the phone & I headed out to fish alone with a AP that would not hold course or disengage properly. Went straight out to 150' pointed the boat at Sodus, engaged the AP and set lines. Found steelies in 170-180', 10'-40' down at 2.1 down speed on 2 and 4 colors, and rigger at 40' w/ a slider. Most fish were 18-24", got one 29", went 6 for 7 on the steelies. All but one were doubles and they all did flips way back behind the boards and on the way in. orange/green silver streak mini, and orange crush stinger on the cores. Stinger Goby on the rigger/. Got one Atlantic (21") on the slider.Kept seeing some nice marks deeper and played w/ depth & speed and flasher/fly till I whacked a big fat Laker at 165', said to myself, "well they are not Kings" and went in.Wound up 8 for 9 & Hank had talked the manufacturer into sending a new unit so it was, in the end, a good day in Port Bay.