walleyes

fishon

been hitting a couple walleyes at night off hamburg beach. We got 4 friday night. Grass starting to be in shallow. biggest was 27 inches. The rest are between 19-23 inches. Stickbaits still being the best. Lost a couple at the back of the boat.

Heading up the chamount bay/ blackriver bay next weekend. Anyone been fishing up there. any tips would be appericate. Looking at bass/walleye fishing.

Joel

There is a bass/walleye tourney there next weekend so don't expect a whole lot as far as info. The same tourney you are headed up to fish in. nice job on the hamburg eyes

if it was a tourney i was looking for i stay home for the wagon wheel in lake erie, Got a weekend off.

Last time i enter the derby up there (5 years ago at least) It was a case a beer for the prize. Not everbody is a derby fishermen. thanks anyways There a southtown walleye derby going on right know for $10,000 in lake erie and i just told everyone i caught some at hamburg .....silly me!

fishon..... i fished barcelona on sunday and did one walleye. 8lb sounde like a tuff go for alot of people. best boat i heard of was 5 fish rangeing from 6 to 8lb. 65 to 75 fow seemed to be best action. the usual set up harnesses and stick baits 20 and 30 jets off the boards