22.5 ft Crestliner for sale

janz

This is a Lake Ontario boat and has never seen salt water. It is a 1989 Sabre D/C (dual cabin=extra large cabin). Has a 5.7 liter (350 ci) Mercruiser Alpha One, 260 hp. This is 3rd season on canvas, top and sides, mooring cover, back drop for those cold spring days, and trailering cover all custom built for boat. I fish it maybe 25 times a year. Comes on a Shorelandr dual axle trailer with surge brakes, LED lights, and power winch. Electronics= Lowrance LCX 104 color fishfinder and GPS (this is the big screen model with dual frq transducers), Lowarance global map 2400 (second GPS), Raymarine scanning VHF radio along with the better antennae, JRC 10 mile radar, Fishawk 840 downspeed and temp, JVC stereo CD player with remote control, Scotty Black Box, remote control spotlight, and a Ray marine sportpilot autopilot. All safety equipment correctly updated and 9 life jackets. Has 3 Scotty #1116 pro pack downriggers. Dual batteries with selector switch. The cabin is large and roomy with a nice tackle table and an enclosed porta poti head. The boat was maintained by Action Marine and myself. Runs and fishes great.

Asking 13K complete, -2K without electronics, -1K without downriggers.

contact me at 413-896-9785

84410001.jpg

93806308.th.jpg

65174307.jpg

82426079.jpg

73103658.jpg

34992643.th.jpg

I'll vouch for this boat. Jan is a very mechanicaly inclined person and has kept this boat

mechanicaly sound and very well maintained. Worth looking into.

Jan I wouldn't advertise that black box if I were you. :lol:

Glen

Guys and Gals,

Don't miss this one!!!! 8)

Jan is meticulous and this boat shows it. Well maintained and runs great.

Have fished on Jan's boat too in the Pro Am's with Rusty Rat and other times. It is a fish catching machine. A real steal at that 13K price.

Clarke