Total Boated:9

Species Breakdown: 8-stellhead / 1-King

Hot Lure: NBK - Glow Frog

Trolling Speed: 2.5 - 2.9

Down Speed: wish i knew

Boat Depth: 170 - 180

Lure Depth: 50 - 65 - 75 - 90

====================

all fish taken in 170 - 180 FOW riggers at 65 - 75 - 90 all took turns firing no good story to tell today but whats with the bugs :bug: out there today :@:headbang::headbang: had several fly up my nose and also stuck in my throat

ended the day with 8 steelhead 7 - 4-5# and 1 - 9# and 1 - King 15# and the one we lost was a nice King too, anything green today seemed to fire only took one on purple thunder

====================

17791873.th.jpg

Thanks Guys, and Cornelis sorry, did not see ya, probably because of all the eye candy that was at the launch but will keep a look out for you next time out, And Shawn we still need to get out there sometime soon .

Cornelis, I think I was the guy you waved to as you made the turn into Mayers. I was in the 21' Wellcraft just ahead of you.

Sadly, I have nothing to report. 1st skunking of the year. Fished out to 380 with just 2 rods in the water. 1 good knockoff on the 90 foot rigger with a Dirty White Boy on it. After the best spring and early summer I have ever had, I am struggling the last 3 trips.

IF I learned anything from you guys this Sunday it is that I have to be outside the harbor on the lake well before six in the morning.that way I can just follow "the fleet" to the rich grounds which were much closer than my wild goose chases.

Just Fishin, I will remember your Well Craft.It looks like a very well set up rig.