Genny the evening of 9/22

I'll hit the water either Saturday or Sunday,whichever works out better.

I am sort of thinking the 3 or 4 hundred FOW and fishing for steel head.Does that make any sense this time of year or am I wasting my time??

I am sort of thinking the 3 or 4 hundred FOW and fishing for steel head.Does that make any sense this time of year or am I wasting my time??

i would't run right out that far off shore this time of year , if you have temp in 150fow id start there and head north ,you'll probley hit em in the 150 too 250 fow .

i would't run right out that far off shore this time of year , if you have temp in 150fow id start there and head north ,you'll probley hit em in the 150 too 250 fow .

Fish out deep on Tuesday were coming out of temp. Fish were hitting in 60+ degree temps :o .

I didn't look at any of the waters off Sandy between 35 and 350 fow because I knew the fish were gonna be active out deep so I just motored straight out, but it might be good to at least take a peek in the 70-150 area.

Good luck

Fish out deep on Tuesday were coming out of temp. Fish were hitting in 60+ degree temps :o .

I didn't look at any of the waters off Sandy between 35 and 350 fow because I knew the fish were gonna be active out deep so I just motored straight out, but it might be good to at least take a peek in the 70-150 area.

Good luck

Same thing last sunday out of Olcott. We were out at the 24-27 lines (4-7 miles out at Olcott) in 300+ fow and caught all of our fish (steelhead and teenage kings) in 65 deg water at 50 and 60 feet on the riggers.

Tim