Wanted coleman propane/portable heater production 87' - 00'

COLEMAN FOCUS 5 RADIANT PROPANE HEATER, 3500-5000 BTU ADJUSTABLE INPUT.

Wanted, Coleman heater, runs off propane, used them a lot back in the ice fishing days of 1987 to 1999, after 99'- 00' they were no longer made

Shown in this image

Birthday7.jpg

I will try to get a better image

If anyone has 1 or 2 of them I would consider paying from $25 to $75 depending on condition

[email protected]

Tom

Tom, I'll check when I get home on the 24th if I still got mine kicking around in the garage or attic. Haven't got a clue if it's still there right now but I'll let ya know if it is, in case you don't find one or two by then. I used it for an emergency heater in my eighteen wheeler back in the late eighties.

Mark

I also have a Mr. Heater, and the pilot blows out in the wind. A buddy of mine says the same thing. Great heater in calm conditions, but truly a pain in the elements. I also have one of the Coleman ones like Tom is looking for and it's much better, except for the exposed burner. If you find a source, send me a pm, please.

Gator

I had one too and if you just looked at it wrong the pilot would go out. :@ I got rid of it and just use my old burner i've had for years. What was I thinking when I bought the mr. buddy that new technology would be better than old. ;)

I have bid up to $65 to $85 on e bay no luck, they are worth their weight in gold on there

Still interested !!!

Will entertain offers, I would consider a few of them

I am old school, there may be a better mouse trap out there, but I have used a few of these for about a 12 year period a while ago, each one I retired did not owe me a thing, used em to the extreme as well. Elements burn out with over-use but that's ok !!

TYVM

Tom

315-207-0391