Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ERABBIT

Cannon Digi Troll II - Manual

Anyone have a operating manual for these that they could copy or know where I could get one ??

Thanks

Thanks for the scanned copy waterlogged. :yes: I also contacted Cannon they said they would send one to me .................still waiting on that one LOU BB has better C.S.

Thanks for the scanned copy waterlogged. :yes: I also contacted Cannon they said they would send one to me .................still waiting on that one LOU BB has better C.S.

opieone28 cannon did send me one , I have to look around to see if I still have that scanned copy , that was two or three computers ago....... PM me your e-mail and if I find it I send it to you !!!!

I looked and looked in my putter sorry I could not find the scanned copy waterlogged sent me any where !!!!!

I just picked up a pair of canon digi-troll 2 electric down riggers to go along with my cannon magnum 5 st. I am looking to see if anyone has a copy of the manual for the cannon digi-troll 2.