on backorder!!

so i was ready to get the card out and order up 2 rod/reel combos for some wire set ups. after some in depth research on lou i figured daiwa's accudepth 47 lc was the way to go. pretty much every one is sold out. cabelas was advertising that in a combo for 59$. Back ordered for 4-6 weeks! so, i took i ride over 2 Dick's. they had 2 47lc's on daiwa 9'6" dipsey rods for 79$ i got them both for 69$. now i need to go see a-tom-mic for the rest of the goodies. ;)

Have learned you get what you pay for. This sounds like a great deal to me. I have 3 Daiwa Heartland rods and they are working fine for dipsy's. The new LC47's are alot better than the old one's.

Black Dipsy's and Green Glow flies are the ticket. Don't forget the same glows in spoons and meat. They all have their time.

Enjoy, Rob!

Join the club, complete electronics array on 2 week back-order from Anchor Express. Radar/ Multifunction Display/ Sounder Module/ Thru-Hull x-ducer. Really put a damper on my Friday to say the least. Oh well, good thing it's just March.

I feel your pain Ray, I'm waiting on a 9.9 yama kicker as well and I have been told that they will not be here realistically until about the 24th of April! owch.... At least it will be plenty warm enough to mount it out side.

Here's a piece of advice for ordering any kind of equipment for business or pleasure; If you really want to be using something in April you need to order it by mid Dec. This way you account for the following delays: a) the X-mas shopping budget crisis delay and the post holiday lethargy delay.b) The shipping delay # 1. c) The shipping delay # 2. d) the accessory delay(better known as "but I figured it would come with all that stuff delay"). e) the really bad one - 'THE INSTALLATION DELAY'-this is when you really figure out all the stuff you needed and thought you had in part d of this saga + it's when you realize that you really should have had somebody w/ more experience and more available time install this thing because it's May 1st & the yard looks terrible, the grass needs to be mowed, the pool deck needs to be stained and ...well you know what I mean! :o

Join the club, complete electronics array on 2 week back-order from Anchor Express. Radar/ Multifunction Display/ Sounder Module/ Thru-Hull x-ducer. Really put a damper on my Friday to say the least. Oh well, good thing it's just March.

Just recieved word that everything shipped yesterday. So much for the 2 week backorder!! Should be at the house in two days. I guess it's time to drag her outta storage and get busy.