Seneca 4/4 with pics

Made it out with the family around 8 and fished till 12:30. Trolled the west side for a little while and then moved to the east side where we stayed the rest of the day. Went 6-10 3 lakers and the rest LL with one good LL with a now unhealthy lamprey attached Ran spoons on the riggers at 45 and 70 over 100-150 fow. Best spoons were R&R lemon lime and golden pink walleye. Ran the wires out 225 and 325 Green dolphin with clear fly(Jason probably knows the real name :lol: ) We lost a few on the dipsy with the wife on the rod i think she gave them to much slack Picked everything up after a mishap with Jason (No problem bud we had to go anyways for dinner at the in-laws :( )BTW what pound test are you running :lol:. Made it back out late afternoon but couldnt move a rod.Tried east,west and across the southend with nothing. All in all a good day on the water with the family. The little guy seemed to have a lot of fun and wants to help with EVERYTHING which is a good thing I suppose.Might be out midweek but definitly this weekend.

CMrE9.jpg

cpTI0.jpg

8DOSi.jpg

8DRmr.jpg

Thanks guys. While he may be too young to remember I will always have the memories and the pics to show him later on.He begs just about everyday to go fishing.The best part was on the way home he said "I had a great day fishin daddy"That makes it all worth it. Cant wait to get back out!

Hey Jason what channel were you on sun? I was on 68 but I couldnt here anyone but 711skwerl. Just wondering if I still have some bugs to work out of the radio