Looking for recent winners list of Spring LOC

Name: Gregg

Home Port:Mayer's Marina

Boat Name/Type:AubJul

I fish for:Trout, Salmon, Walleye

==================

I've been on the LOC website and it's out of date in a lot of areas. The winner's list stops at 2006. Anyone have a list of the winners since then and what the weight was and where the fish was caught? It seems, according to the LOC website, that the Spring winners seem to all come off of the Niagara Bar. Anyone have info that's different than that assumption?

Thanks.

The previous winners were lost on the present web site, but I do have them in hard copy and they will be updated on the new LOC web site sometime after the derby. I will sell them for $250 cash plus Ray Koziatek's cell phone number. :D

This sounds simple but it's true. The most fish are entered from the area with the most fishermen and fisherwomen. Last Summer, Sodus had no salmon on the leaderboard. Zilch, nada none. During the pro-am, Sodus took over the leaderboard in the Salmon division. Previously Oswego held the lead and ironically that was during the Pro-Am also. When you have that many boats fishing that hard they produce the fish. Either that or the fish have been trained to follow the pro-am circuit.

If someone were looking at the leaderboard the previous week, Sodus would have been the dead last place to fish. The next week, the best.

If you get three times as many anglers fishing you will get three times as many fish entered from an area.

I use the past derbies to figure out what weight I should be keeping to weigh in during the beginning of the derby. For the trout, most years are pretty close top to bottom. As the derby progresses, I can use the current leader board.

These guys are correct.If your lucky enough and put in your time you can win the spring or other derby's from any port now that the net pen stocking has been happening.All it takes is 1 bite.

If your lucky enough and put in your time you can win the spring or other derby's from any port

I agree with what troubles said :rofl::rofl:

Seriously though...very well stated Dave, that's such a good point!!