Hemlock 4.24

Got out last Saturday (4.24) on Hemlock. On water from 6 AM to 7 PM and it was a decent bite, nothing busy. Went 5 for 6, one Brownie and four lakers. Largest laker was 8 pounds, the other were 3-4 pounds. Brownie was 2 pounds. Had a good fish on a fire tiger needle fish, lost it, upon further inspection the shaft of the hook broke 1/8" just below the ring...never had that one happen before.

1 laker was on dipsey, the other's on the riggers. Yellowtail, Halloween, Fire Tiger and Kevorkian did the damage. Riggers were 50' to 20' down over 70' to 60' bottom. Dipsy (88mm) was 2.5 setting and 175' out. Sorry for the delayed report.

Be out chasing eye's after turkey hunting this weekend.

Cheers!

Steve

Steve that's that spoon I gave you 2 summers ago when we ran into each other at the north end :P

Naa you never let us down in there, that lake should fish pretty good this summer, I only trolled up a few hog smallies all last summer, had much better luck on Canadice with the trout.

Hey see ya down there sometime, I fish alot with my cousin out there now I'm sure we'll bump. We both have white smokers 14 and 16. I always have the Yankee hat on Chuck ;)

Hey I saw they stocked with LL's last spring!!

Think there will be any changes in there with the state ownership coming in?

Good luck guys :beer::beer::beer::beer::yes::yes::yes::yes: