weekend forecast

Sat. 25-45mph! Looks like the tourny could be a total waste of time. You look forward to it all winter and you get the worst weekend of the year. Even if their half wrong it will still be bad.

It is....What It is man. All we can do Is hope its just going To be bumpy. Hey The weatherman has Been wrong before. See you guys up there. Just checked...changed Already....n/w 15 To 25 two to fours building to sixes....fishable if they Are right

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

I have been looking forward to fishing in this derby since I joined this site last year. Got the boat out of the barn and spent many, many hours & money on it & my tackle. Could not go last weekend. Saw derby leaderboard & knew it was good out there.Planned on FRI- SUN. Major disapointment is an understatement.

They have changed The forecast 4 times this week. Friday looks good. Saturday is going to blow like hell. Sunday may be fishable with 3 footers. Who knows. On The way To wilson as i type This. Calm seas bit i think she Is supposed To pick up this afternoon.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png