Twin 4.3L V6's adequate on 270AJ?

I'm going to look at a 1988 27ft. Sea Ray Amberjack. The boat looks to be in good shape (from the pics) and there are only 800 hrs. on the engines. The engines are 4.3L GM/Mercruiser & Mercruiser I/O outdrives. I would be using the boat for salmon fishing loaded with 4 downriggers and lots of equipment, as well as up to 5 people on board. My main concern is whether these engines are sufficient to get the boat out of the water without laboring. I don't need a rocket and 25 mph cruise is fine but I don't want it severely underpowered also. Most hours on the boat would be spent trolling on one engine and then use both to go to & return from fishing areas up to 10 miles from port. I'd appreciate any thoughts/experience.

Thanks

My Amberjack has twin 4.3 LX 205 hp. Mercs. The boat is not under powered. It jumps up on plane, cruises low 20's and tops out in the low 40's. The boat is loaded with gear, but it seldom has more then 3 on board. The boat is at Sodus, you are welcome to come over and check it out. Just let me know.