Hot Lure: White/green dot spinny/Hammer fly

Trolling Speed: 2.5-3.5 sog

Down Speed: 2.5-2.7 mph

Boat Depth: 130-220 fow

Lure Depth: riggers 80-120'; wire 240'-285' #3.5

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Fished with Anthony (Pike Hunter) this morning and we had a blast. Anthony put a steelhead on the LOC board yesterday and we repeated his magic again today with a 12.3# steelhead, currently in 9th place. Fishing started off hot with a double only 5 minutes into things, starting in 140 fow - one fish on the 80' rigger (free slider) the other on wire (lost it). We also lost a very nice fish after a breakoff - again the port rigger 80' down over 150 fow or so. We had a fish or two mixed in until we had a two man triple - both riggers and the wire green dot Spinny/Hammer fly out 280'. We ended the day early after we boated the steelhead on the same green dot spinny/Hammer fly out 280' on wire.

Everything took hits today other than the 500-600' copper.

Hot lure of the day was the green dot spinny/Hammer fly on wire, but a DW SS 42 sec., steely dan, white back alewife and NBK spoon all took fish.

The fishing has really picked up in front of Rochester - all in all it was great day on the water with great company with my buddy Anthony!

Good luck to all,

- Chris

eMEe9.jpg

ahoy Chris, you certainly have put together a great ariel show for the silver acrobats,

That nice one who got away left me a night of disturned sleep. I just need to get back and haul em in.

Hopefully the fish stays on the board. If not we can get out there to up the ante.

Everyone else we re having a fantastic fishin in Rochester at this time of the year.

About time. Safe fishin.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png