Hot Lure: Super Slim NBK, Green Spinny with Hammer Fly

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: SLOW

Boat Depth: 130-170 fow

Lure Depth: 100 plus or minus 15

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Great morning off Sandy with Gator and our buddy Jeff, lost count of the number of hookups and fish landed. Super Slim NBK parked at 100 was hot early, then the Green Spinny out 260-300 on the wire later in the morning. Mixed bag, unfortunately nothing over about 13 lbs or so. Fish liked it really slow, around 2 mph most of the day. Followed Scott B's tip and change the leader to fly setting to the slower rotation hole and it seemed to really help. Thanks Scott. Heard guys doing pretty good in the 230 fow area this morning also. Sucks to have to work this week when the fishing like this.

Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:Nothin But Net Sucks to have to work this week when the fishing like this.

Your the President, CEO , and CFO don't give me that crap, Let's go every night this week call me I'm in if you want !!!!! :rock::rock:

Steve

Oh, the bravado! After fishing Friday, Saturday and Sunday, you'll need a get out of jail free card from the missus first :D

Me, too.

I suggest that we drop them off at the beach with a couple bottles of wine.

Gator

Oh, the bravado! After fishing Friday, Saturday and Sunday, you'll need a get out of jail free card from the missus first :D

Me, too.

I suggest that we drop them off at the beach with a couple bottles of wine.

Gator

Lets just drop them at Hamlin with a BIG BOX of vinno and go catch some of those majors !!!!

Steve

Nice job guys. You could drop the ladies off at my house with the wine and they could sit on the pool deck with my wife and complain about us together. See you guys out there this weekend.

So Brian, what you're saying is that you want Steve and I to drop our wives off at your house? So you can feed them wine? And coax them into the pool?

I'd think, "that's just wrong" if I didn't know you were just looking for free babysitters...daddy :D

See you out there, hopefully sooner rather than later: friday is looking pretty good.