Help with this trail-cam buck

Hello gang,

I captured this buck with my trailcam behind my house this morning - does anyone have any idea how much more growth he might produce? I've seen him four or five times now and it looks to me like he might grow into a very compact 9-10 point.

FYI - the lights in the background are my house......

Thanks for any advice you guys/gals may have.....

FFGZ0.jpg

- Chris

hmm little early to tell but a goodun (good genes) kinda late for all those lights on al gore might be watching ,or your at work and he's getting a massage..please done tell me all them scarson that deer are from the shots ya took at it last year,id look for the fence hes been encountering ill bet his bedroom ant to far from that.

Thanks Boys,

Ray - you're hilarious.....I did have a little chat with the wife as to why so many lights were on.......he,he,he........(actually we keep one on for the kids as an upstairs nightlight and she fell asleep on the couch.......at least that's what she told me......) :o:(

lol

- Chris

• 4 weeks later...

Definetly has lots of character but you can tell he is only a young buck in the 2 1/2 year range, potential to be a stud in a couple years. Based on the frame he will have lots of character points but my guess is he won't score super high at most in the 100 range he doesen't look to have much for mass at the bases or on the beams and not very wide maybe 12-14" tops. Good luck if you decide to go after him

I would say 3.5 years old based solely on body size. A good one to let walk, should be a beauty in a couple of years! Looks like he will have lots of sticker points and may grow 11-12 points.