Total Boated:5

Species Breakdown: salmon

Hot Lure: mixed spoon and flasher flys

Trolling Speed: 2.5 3.4

Down Speed: 2.2 2.7

Boat Depth: 250 to 450

Lure Depth: 90 to 145

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS With the big northern blow we had it seems the fish are still spead out pretty good fished from 450fow to 250 fow with a slow pick and no water really being better than an other how ever when we got too that 270 to 250 there was a lot of good marks and fish were moving big time, fish where streeking up from the bottem to are riggs but just fading back down, messed around with leads and baits to try and get em to go in there with no luck. ended the morning 5 for 9 thinking i should have kept going north but as i was on my south troll the screen never real went dry so i just kept after them.

Capt.John R

====================

Thanx 4 the report Motoman. We were out there out of Braddocks, plugging away 100-200 with only a skip to show for it. We then ran to 300 and reset and found some good bait and fish around 425. We got a couple decent steelies and a small king. Nice morning to be out, first trip in my boat in quite a while. There were quite a few boats 500-600. Hopefully the big boys show up at some point.