Butler Pa Musky Show

I just talked to Howard Wagner and signed up for a booth at the fishing show. If anyone has time come down 2/12 and 2/13 for a neat show. Dale Wiley, Mr. Toothy and lots of other good bait makers will be there offering all sorts of custom colors. I am really excited to do this and hope it turns out well. I know Larry Jones makes it down every year to look at all the new stuff. Take care and thanks for following me on this adventure I am wrapped up in. Thanks for everyones support, honestly, thanks to everyone who has helped me out so far! there are many of you guys. I spoke w/ marc thorpe and gregg thomas and they both have baits coming their way. Once again I thank everyone for their support! :yes:

I really wanted to go last year, but Chad talked me into doing an Ice Fishing contest...while we were on the ice, Chad said that he would have preferred to have gone to the Butler show! I have an inkling that I will be able to talk him into take a quick road trip

--Joe

Awesome! I have wanted to go for a couple of years now also. Its a chance to talk to bait makers and get some stuff not sold anywhere else. Custom colors are always a bonus of going to shows. I may even "buck up" and talk to Bill Looney and get an Amma Bamma. I hope to see lots of familiar faces and i personally plan on buying some stuff from Legend Lures and Dale Wiley. Anyone on this site make banners? I could use one.

• 2 months later...

Ha Ha, I am getting ready! I have tons of colors and want to bring lots of baits. I have been improving them along the way and they are so much better now then whan I started out. I have been selling a bunch on ebay lately and people have been eating them up. I haven't been posting any pics on here but have been working harder than ever. My goal is to do somewhere around 500 this winter for the 3 shows (Ohio, PA and Chicago). I have changed so many things about the way I make them including thicker lips, better painting, a tad bit more weight and even more epoxy. I also tune each and every one now as I have learned my lesson the hard way. Here are some colors I have done lately. What I find truely amazing is I am over 90 in the hole from all the orders I got off muskiefirst. This week is foil week, firetiger colors, $9 bass, night shiner and St. Lawrence in addition to all the normal colors I do. So Bob- she have lots of color crayons or what? This has really taken off and I expect next year to be a good year as I am trying as hard as I can to promote myself and these baits. I also want to say thanks to everyone that has helped me out along the way! I owe you guys and don't think for a minute I have forgot about you! One thing I find so funny about this is you would think I would have some good ones for myself, lol, I get all the screw ups!

017.jpg

021_2.jpg

025.jpg

034.jpg

029.jpg

038.jpg

047.jpg

Image.jpg

IMG_2810.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2819.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg