Species Breakdown:Steelhead

Hot Lure: DW NBK

Trolling Speed: 2.0-3.4

Down Speed: 2.0-3.4

Boat Depth: 10-140

Lure Depth: 8-100

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================Last trip of the year, the first year running my very own boat. Fished for 8 hours on Saturday mainly in the creek cause it was to rough on the lake till about two and ran out to 23 line where Ive been getting a couple and fished for another 2 hours and not even a single release, wow um ya i don't really know what to say. My Buddie Matt went and got his fishing license and took the day off of work for the worst day fishing i had all year. Sorry Matt at least there was cold beer for him and my father in law :beer::rofl: . On Sunday i was taking my cousins Art and Chuck out and honestly i was day dreaming about winterizing the boat. We fished in close for a couple hours and did not even take a hit, we marked two fish in there the whole time. Trolled out to 24 and came back to 23 and started taking hits but my one cousin is as green as they come and missed three hits, oh well gotta learn somehow. Then finally my blue bird board took off and Chuckie landed a nice steelie. Definitely gave it all we had this year i got 15 different people out this year which i am thankful for. I found out that the saying - Well you know what boat stands for. Yes yes i do :@. Then messing my ankle up on the boat and ending up in the ER two days later, guy selling me the wrong plugs for my boat, a fuel pump here and carb rebuild kit there, and some torn lower unit boots, losing two cannon balls. Oh ya lost the coupler out of Olcott and being towed in by the fire dept -U guys are awesome and thank u- by the way. Has all been a bit trying but i love it so much when it is all working :lol: Last weekend i decided to go down to my friends deer camp down by Barcelona to take my wonderful wife bass fishing with the boat cause that is her favorite kind of fishing. My luck continued, on the 90 my front right tire blew out the side wall going 70 in heavy traffic and somehow we made it across three lanes of traffic and safely pulled over :@ . So i just winterized it this afternoon and its time to get ready for deer season :clap:. I really hope i figure out what i am doing wrong cause i hope i catch more fish next year. But i want to thank everyone on this site that has helped me catch the fish i did get this year and i hope everyone has a great deer season, a blessed holiday season, and a safe snowmobile season. See ya guys in April, KOOTER OUT.

Keep pluggin', you got to take your licks first. We all have gone through the growing pains when we first get a boat. Word of caution......don't go 70 mph with a boat trailer :lol: