Cayuga 11-4

Got out with Frisco yesterday from 12:30 to dark. Launch at Myers and fished all the usual hunts. T-Falls north to the camp then across the lake to the plant before finishing the day back out in front of the launch. We left shore with a plan to target the browns and bows but after a few hours of top lines in the skinny water it became clear that it wasn't happening so we moved out deeper and found that the screen lit up with fish. The bait pods were few and far between but that's where the active fish seemed to be. Lost track of the number of smaller LL we picked up anywhere from 45 to 80 down. Picked up 8 or so lakers that were in the 4 to 5lb range on SD/fly combo. Mt Dew and the big fin pro-am glow did the trick out 210 to 280. As far as the spoons that the LL were hitting it really didn't seem to matter. There wasn't any one area that stood out as being the hot spot, anyplace we found bait we found active fish. Ken thanks for the ride it was great to get out on the water and away from work for a little bit.-------------- Next time we should run some core, I here that's the hot ticket.

Good to hear guys are still getting out on the lake. I am going through withdrawl. Lately the closest I've been to water was the cruise ship on the honey moon a week ago. I did sit on the aft and wonder how 500ft of copper would do? Even in the blue waters of the carribean, I know my home is on the lake in NY.

John, congrats on the honey moon and hello "Mrs. Mower". If you would have had 2700 foot cooper and a NBK you could have set the ships cook up with something sweet. Congradulations to the both of you and I hope you have many happy years in your future.

Scott, No chance of that, I am lucky cheryl enjoys being out on the water just as much as me. We only argue about lure selection (she likes pretty lures- i like ones that catch fish) and what time to start in the am.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png