Congradulations !!!!

RUNNIN REBEL

It would take me all nite to congradulate ALL you guy,s (Rob GREAT SEASON so far & Lee-Jeremy-Pete etc.) AND to THUMBS UP all the great stories also.(Chad-Andy-Vince-Ray etc.) So GREAT JOB with the pics & stories, KEEP THEM COMING.

As for me I played BOUNTY THE DOG hunter on Sat. & only hunted Sun PM. Seen many deer so far just young w/mom & mostly non-shooter Bucks trailing. I did see "OLD TIMER BUCK" Sun PM but could not end buck season that quick (plus this buck IS OLD-not much meat) I have camera pic's of big guys on other properties we hunt in Bristol & Hamlin/Carlton area so trying to split time.

3_CF6_CAB7.jpg

3_E7_EE3_CA.jpg

GOOD LUCK to you guy,s

Jerry

I texted THE MAN and he said FIRE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was fun watching him slither in and sit there on his butt just watching every bird-geese-woodpecker flying over his head.

PS.....Bob did you mean get rid of the coyotes OR the SOB "little man texting buddy"?????

Congrats Uncle! Both on the dog bounty and beating my kid brother in Fantasy Football this week by less than a point! Way to take advantage of his inexperience and smoother all his hopes and dreams into the dirt. Lets hope he can recover from this painful loss :D:yes:

Jerry...I coyote hunt all winter and I can tell you they are the toughest critters to hunt. I think they are ten times tougher than a whitetail. Congrats man. Just think about how many dawns you saved. The new muzzle loader is the bomb! Good luck the rest of the season.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Thanks for the predator controll encouragement. BUT I find myself wanting to sit under pine trees high up on ridges LOOKING for them more often.

The YELLOW/full fur one in the middle is the ALPHA pack leader

deer_pics_1064.jpg

This is identical colors to the one i shot

deer_pics_1042.jpg

This is the YELLOW pack leader PROPERTY ENEMY #1

11_3_10_COYOTE.jpg

Chad how many dogs you own????

These are the runners

11_6_10_COYOTE.jpg

That first photo says it all. The coyote is chasing a deer. When Bios say they don't really hunt adult deer, I say bullshat! Spend some time tracking them in snow during the offseason and you will see they are not mousing in the fields, they are in the hardwoods chasing deer.

SORRY ABOUT THE "LOOOONG" POST here & overkill camera pics, BUT i get into the properties.

Shawn,

Tell me you ALSO have recipe for coyote jerky or a use for the hide(with 1 hole in it) ?

Chad this is what they are after.

deer_pics_1021.jpg

SAME location-SAME day-SAME time frame

10_19_10_turkey.jpg

10_19_10_COYOTE.jpg

Adult Deer NO fear..... LOOK @ the dates & times

deer_pics_1064.jpg

deer_pics_1066.jpg

Wait till we get SNOW on the ground. They can run then BUT they cannot hide !!!!!

deer_pics_1070.jpg

Another pic of The pack leader "YELLOW GHOST" (i have never seen in person yet)

deer_pics_1027.jpg

Coyotes love turkeys(especialy spring time nests/young) My daughter collects the feather remains...

10_22_9_TURKEYS.jpg

Shawn PM bact to ya.

I actualy have the coyote hide tied to my 800' copper rod(standing in a pine tree) and have WILD DOG down below a buddies stand. Gonna go reel him in slowly Thanksgiving AM !!!!!! Cannot decide weather to put dog collar with christmas bell on it or go natural (this hunter is blind)