Barney and Bear's Spring Derby

BARNEY’S and BEAR’S

25th ANNUAL SPRING FISHING DERBY

(Trout and Salmon)

May 21-22, 2011

Starts May 21 at 12:01 a.m. thru 4:00 p.m. on May 22

Earlybird: 3 drawings from 1st 20 entries

Entry Fee: $20.00 Entry Fee (includes Lunker -- by weight only)

Minimum Length – 24†Lake Trout, 18†Brown, Salmon, Rainbow

Top 5 in each division plus one lunker prize

80% Payback

Div. A - Lake Trout only – 50%

Div. B - Browns, Rainbow or Salmon – 50%

All persons in boat must be registered

All N. Y. S. rules apply

Under 12 years old – free entry – prizes only

Decisions of Rules Committee final

Any foreign objects in fish disqualifies – no refund

Cayuga Lake and tributaries only

Drawing prizes at presentation

Ties decided by earliest fish weighed in

Weigh station in Myers Park open Saturday 9:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m.

Sunday open 9:00 a.m. till 4:00 p.m.

Presentation Sunday at 4:30 p.m.

No fish weighed in past 4:00 p.m. Sunday (no exceptions)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name___________________________________________________________ Phone____________________

Address___________________________________________________________________________________

Barney Baldwin Bear’s Bait Shop

131 Myers Road 29 Hector Street

Lansing, NY 14882 Trumansburg, NY 14886

1-607-533-4402 1-607-387-5576

1-607-229-9341 1- 607-227-7512

• 1 month later...

Kade and I are in, just sent money today. We will have a friend and his daughter with us as well, should be entertaining watchin' the kids fight over the rods. :lol: Kade does not share well when it comes to fishin'. :o

Kyle

If the weather stays crumby, Elliot & I might have to come over & lighten your guy's wallets. Split - you gonna be at camp on Fri? I Probably won't register till the last minute and I'm guessing it will be around lunch time & I hope you have a stash of perch fillets kicking around ;) -Andy

Im not in this year guys. i hAve to clean up the boat from the 2 tournaments i just fished. also my band is playing at crosSroads in lansing sat night from 9 to 1 so suNday is out too. if u r guys around come up and see the band. we rock!

rr

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

well I had plans to fish Ontario this weekend. I got a call today that the marina I use has not even started working on my boat yet. They said maybe next week. :@ So we are going to fish barneys with my friends boat. prefishing friday, pulling my boat out of the marina and taking it to another one friday night.

;( Checked the weather for the next week....... :(:( ...RAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... :(:( .I went down and checked the lake....No way would I take my boat out on it....Too high and too much crap floating...I haven't missed this tournament in several years. ;( ..but will have to pass this time....Good luck all

I'll be on 68 all day, both days. If we all monitor 68 we will all have a "life line" if needed. I have always believed that if you a have a plan inplace you won't need it but if you don't cover your bases you get caught with your pants down. North end Saturday and out of Myers Sunday. Good luck to all this weekend and be safe. Mark

Split, I came thru there early cuz I had to pick up some stuff in Locke- you must have been out on the lake. Anyway I left the paperwork on Barney's kitchen table. We won't be over Sat until afternoon but we'll see all you guys at some point. I'll be on 68 . -Andy (Blue & White Starcraft Islander 'Emily')

P.S. Look out Lil Jake ;)

Almost time!!! I doubt if Kade will sleep a wink tonight! He's been talkin' about this for a month. I gotta work til noon, hopefully fishin' by 2:00. Good luck everybody!

Kyle

Guest coreysheils06

Good Luck to you all in the morning. Ill be on channel 68 and hopefully i'll run into some of ya out there.The boats name is Reel Nasty so if ya here me on the radio dont be shy. I hope you all a safe weekend.