5-1 Seneca

Well Guys, Started off this am leaving the dock at 6am. Ran north to avoid the Mud and Debris. Set lines south of Peach orchard and proceeded on a north Troll. Boated 7 Fish. No size to them, Landlocks and Lakers. Picked up and ran north a bit, Found more fish. Did well, Constant action for 2 hours. Decided It was time to pull up, due to I have no clue on how well the Gas Gauge reads. :o I guess it wasnt smart to run up the lake with only a 1/4 tank to begin with, but it wa worth it and trolling with a little kicker all day is NICE :clap: . All of our fish came on Spoons. One on Flasher Fly. Green Dolphin with busch Light Fly... Birthday boy got to bring this one in..13 yrs old on the wire, and he did a great job! I like watching these guys land wires first time, especially. We stopped on the West side near Glenora on the run south, and found nice water/temps. Found a bunch of marks in 50 foot range. Didnt stay long to get em to take, but its nice seeing where the south end is going to. Lake is Crazy high and my dock is close to being under. All in all, it was a good weekend on the water. Cant wait to get out next weekend!! Tight Lines and be safe guys.

Nick

water.jpg

i cant remember seneca lake ever being so high. the launch at glen harbor marina was full to the top of the ramp! glad you had a better day on sunday nick. wifey ordered me home to do house work today so we didnt make it out...

Come hell or high water we get out fishing lol. Its never a bad day out there. Hopefully your docks hold up ok with the rain this week. If you have an emergency situation where you need to take the boat out fishing you can get ahold of me. I got the old man hooked pretty good so i'm sure we will be out when we are able, but if not i'm always willing to get out. Anyluck on finding a new job?

Still on the fence, they make the decision on the 17th of This Month.. Layoff at summer timewould suck, but i guess i could try to make some cash using this charter license thingy??? LOL Im playing it by day right now. I have a degree, and at my age can go anywhere... 8)