Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 1.8-3.0

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 10ft-50ft.

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

We set up outside of Ibay, stix and spoons on the boards, spoons off the rigger. Trolled out to about 50fow to get out of the mud, headed west outside the mud line to the Genny into twenty fow past the power plant,pulled the three color core in and moved into 10fow and started east. the wind was kicking up some 3-4 footers so I cleared the lines and headed back to Ibay. Did I mention 16ft. boat, it was a long and very wet ride back to the dock. I'm thinking I hit a 5fter now and then but the boat handled it just fine. Ya we had our vest on. Maybe try again in the morning. ;)

LOL!

Yeah I can understand what ya went thru. I own a 16ft seanymph decked out for the big pond. Vest is AWAYS close by if not on.

Thanks for the report and good luck tomarrow!

Mark

hmm to bad ya didnt know some old charters they could of gave ya a tip or two. :lol:

hows that saying go "I Forgot More Than I Remember"

I know someone who is heading to the Hudson river tomorrow and thursday........got striper fishing on that ""bucket list" ? 607 769 7947...... Ive heard good reports..

Woody, I didn't see much of a screen other than the ball, not even bait. I should have gone east, don't know if the fishing would have been better but I would have been a better drier ride back to the dock. :lol:

Ray,I need more time to convince Moma how nice it would be without me for a couple days, just can't drop it on her and go. Thanks for the invite. :D

Good luck.

WW IV. Did you go out into 3 to 5 footers in that 16 foot open bow bass boat?????? :o:o:o

No, it was nice when we started out but it got a little snotty. :o That's no bass boat it only got a 50hp kicker on it. ;) It handles the 3-5fters nicely but it sure is a wet boat. Thanks for your concern . Mike. 8) .

W.W. IV....talk to your wife about joining him,or meeting him on the hudson for those stripers....fishing should really be outstanding in the next few day's/weeks...i was lucky enough to catch an "epic" blitz of giant bass in the n.j. surf a few miles south of the hudson yesterday afternoon/evening (tuesday) ...poppers and swimming plugs ... all fish i saw were from 20 lbs. to over 40lbs...loaded with eggs etc. ...they're headed for the hudson to do their thing ....i hope Ray K get's into them.... choo-choo steve